be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day, and the earth shall be given unto them for an : and they shall multi ply and wax strong, and their children shall grow up without sin unto salvation, for the Lord shall be in their midst, and his glory shall be upon them,
and he will be their king and Lawgiver.
11. And now, behold I say unto you, it shall not be given unto you to know any farther concerning this chapter, until the New Testament be translated, and <in> it all these things shall be made known: where fore I give unto you that you may now it, that ye may be prepared for the things to come: for verily I say unto you, that great things await you; ye hear of wars in
foreign lands, but, behold I say unto you, they are nigh, even at your doors, and not many years hence ye shall hear of wars in your own lands.
12. Wherefore I the Lord have said, gather ye out from the eastern lands; assemble ye yourselves together ye of my ; go ye forth into the western countries, call upon the in habitants to repent, and, inasmuch as they do repent, build up churches unto me; and with one heart with one mind gather up your riches, that ye may purchase an which shall hereafter be appointed unto you, and it shall
be called the , a land of peace, a city of refuge, a place of safety for the saints of the most high God; and the glory of the Lord shall be there, and the terror of the of the Lord also shall be there, insomuch that the wicked shall not come unto it; and it shall be called .
13. And it shall come to pass, among the wicked, that every man that will not take his sword against his neighbor must needs flee unto Zion for safety. And there shall be unto it out of every nation under heaven; and it shall be the only people, that shall not be at war one with another. And it shall be said among the wicked: Let us not go up to battle against Zion, for the inhabitants of Zion are
terrible: wherefore we cannot stand.
14. And it shall come to pass, that the righteous shall be gathered out from among all nations, and shall come to Zion, singing, with songs of everlasting Joy.
15. And now, I say unto you, keep these things from going abroad unto the world, until it is expedient in me, that ye may accomplish this work in the eyes of the people, and in the eyes of your enemies, that [p. 108]